DISCLOSURE ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with Art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation), and 111-bis del D. Lgs. 196/03 and subsequent amendments and additions (Privacy Code) SNAV must provide certain information regarding the use of personal data
1. Data Controller
The Data Controller is SNAV S.p.A. with registred office in Stazione Marittima – Molo Angioino, Napoli (hereafter referred to as the “ Data Controller” o the “Company”) email@example.com
2. Data Protection Officer
The Data Protection Officer can be contacted to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Purpose and legal basis of the processing
Your Personal data may be collected and processed by the Data Controller exclusively for research and selection of personnel for its corporate organizational structure.
Data and information provided voluntarily by the candidate in the CV shall be processed to art. 11-Bis of Privacy Code.
If during the selection procedure further personal data shall be collected, they will be processed on the basis of the consent specifically issued by the candidate.
4. Categories of acquired data
The data processed during the selection activities is collected directly from the candidate, in order to acquire information relating to the professional experience of the latter, also in the form of a curriculum vitae (CV).
Specifically, information collected may relate the following categories by way of example ad not limited to:
1) candidate’s personal and contact details;
2) professional and study experiences;
3) information useful for verifying the existence of any conflicts of interest (f. e. employee of the Public Administration or competing companies ecc), including info relating to the profession carried out by the candidate’s family members and the degree of relationship and professional references;
4) exclusively relating to the procedure of selection any future employment provided for Law 68/99: data relating to belonging to the categories indicated in art. 1 of the aforesaid law;
5) photo ID
During the selection interview candidate’s personal data are not requested pursuant art. 9 of the GDPR except for any data and information provided voluntarily by the candidate also in CV (f.e. belonging to special categories pursuant to Law no. 68/99) as specified above.
The sending of the CV by the candidate can represent:
a) spontaneous application;
b) the response to specific job search and selection announcements eventually published by the Data Controller.
In any case, in both the cases referred to in letters a) and b), data will be processed in compliance with the purposes and methods of treatment provided for by this information.
5. Nature of data provision – consequences of any refusal
Without prejudice to the freedom in the provision of personal data by the candidate, it should be noted that failure to communicate the data will make it impossible for the Company to consider the candidate’s application for the purpose of a possible recruitment, except for the information indicated in par. 4, no. 5, the lack of which does not prevent the Data Controller from carrying out the treatment in question.
The consent to processing of personal data and data retention of subsequent period of up to 18 months pursuant to the following par. 7.2 is optional and free, but the failure to communicate it will make impossible for SNAV S.p.A. to consider the candidate’s application in the context of any subsequent personnel search and selection procedure.
The candidate has the right to withdraw his consent at any time; the same, in any case, will not affect in any way the treatment carried out by SNAV S.p.A. before this revocation.
6. How data is processed
In relation to the aforementioned purposes, the data may be subject to manual processing, with the use of IT, telematic and paper media, suitable for ensuring compliance with the provisions of the GDPR and in particular the security and confidentiality of the data.
All data processing operations are carried out in such a way as to guarantee the integrity, confidentiality and availability of personal data.
Data subjects are not subjected to automated decision-making processes based on personal data provided to the Data Controller in the context of the establishment and management of the employment relationship.
7. Data retention
7.1 The personal data that we collect is kept in a form which permits the identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data is collected and processed in each specific case in accordance with Article 5.1 c) GDPR.
7.2 Furthermore, on the basis of any consent given, SNAV S.p.A. could process the personal data of the candidate also for a period of 18 months following the receipt of the curriculum vitae, to evaluate any problems available in the future within SNAV S.p.A. other companies of the business group, pursuant to art. 6.1 letter a) GDPR.
8. Disclosure of data outside
In the context of the aforementioned purposes personal data may be disclosed to our collaborators and employees in order to the tasks assigned and on the basis of the consent specifically issued by the candidate.
Personal data may be disclosed in the context of the aforementioned purposes to all natural and / or legal persons entitled to receive the personal data of the interested parties, when the communication is necessary or functional in the search and selection process (f. e. suppliers IT services, third parties indicated by the candidate as references, companies belonging to the same business group for current administrative-accounting and / or organizational purposes).
The information submitted to us will be limited to the data necessary for the recipients to carry out the tasks and /or for the purposes related to the communication itself.
In any case the information we collect will not be shared, transferred or used outside the EU.
The complete list of data processors can be found at the owner’s data controller, or can be requested via email at the email address email@example.com
9. Data subject rights and a complaint with a supervisory authority
Pursuant to Articles from 15 to GDPR the interested parties have the following rights:
- confirmation of the existence or not of a processing that concerns you and access to your data, including information regarding
- purpose of the processing;
- categories of acquired data subject of the processing;
- the recipients to whom the data are or will be communicated;
- the possible transfer of data outside the European Union and the existence of the related guarantees;
- data retention period or the criterion for determining it;
- the origin of the data, if it has not been collected from the interested party;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process.
- the right to update, to rectify and to provide a supplementary statement;
- the right to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning you, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected and processed, or the data were processed unlawfully or must be deleted in order to fulfill a legal obligation;
- a copy of the personal data being processed, a structured format commonly used and readable by an electronic device, also for the purpose of transmission to another owner, if this does not infringe the rights and freedoms of others;
- at any time, the revocation of the consent provided, where the legal basis of the processing consists precisely of the explicit consent provided by the interested party.
In accordance with Articles 21 and 22 GDPR, you may exercise the following rights:
- to object, at any time, to the processing of the personal data concerning you where the processing is based on the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us, or where the processing is based on our legitimate interests;
- not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or which similarly significantly affects you.
In any case, the exceptions provided for in Chapter III, Section 3 “Rectification and cancellation” are reserved (f. e. fulfillment of a legal obligation, reasons of public interest in the health sector, exercise or defense of a right in court, etc. ) and Section 4 “Right to object and automated decision-making process relating to natural persons” (f. e. if the automated process is necessary for the execution of a contract, is authorized by the law of the State, etc.) of GDPR.
In accordance with Article 77 GDPR, you may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes the GDPR
To exercise your data subject rights you can contact this email address firstname.lastname@example.org or directly to the Data Protection Officer at this email email@example.com